Sleeping two, Iris is named after the beautiful Yellow Iris plants (Iris pseudacorus) that grow wild along the burn, which runs the length of the croft and until finally dropping into the sea.
Iris is nestled above the burn (Alltan nan Iall) and the ruin of the old croft house with fabulous views of Loch Nedd and mountains. Iris is a beautiful blue colour reflecting the colour of the sea and the sky on a sunny, spring day. It has a king sized bed, wood burning stove, beautifully made kitchen area with induction hob, full sized oven and fridge. The ensuite shower room has a thermostatic shower and bespoke carved stone hand basin.
Iris has a beautiful texture with a feature wall created from recycled wood worn by the sea, oak flooring and doors.
Outside on it’s own deck is wood fired hot tub, table & chairs and BBQ.
- Wood Fired Hot tub preheated on first night (* additional wood can be purchased on-site)
- Hot tub Turkish style towels
- Electric Heating
- Internal hobbit branded log burner
- Small Basket of logs
- Hot Water
- Fluffy Towels
- Bed linen
- Wifi (Limited due to being Satellite – okay for email and google browsing not streaming music/ films or gaming)
- Free-Sat TV (no players e.g. iplayer etc.)
- Hair Dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Charcoal BBQ
- Initial supply luxury Hand soap
- Sanitiser Gel
- Eco friendly washing up liquid
- Toilet Roll
- Washing up liquid
- Cleaning products (Anti-Bac spray etc)
- Salt/ Pepper
- Mini bottle olive oil
- Tea/ Coffee ( initial supply)
- Tunnocks Wafers
- Milk (cows milk only!)
If you have any allergies to the above please let us know.
A bundle consisting of a net bag of kiln dried hardwood, kindling, firelighters & small logs suitable for the internal log stove can be purchased if required for the cost of £9. (Only logs purchased from West coast Hideaways can be used within the log burners due to the specific size required – see T&C’s)’