Handa, sleeping two, is named after the island wildlife reserve visible in distance over the sea loch.
Handa is a dark slate blue mirroring the colour of the distant island and has a king sized bed, Hobbit log burner, well-appointed kitchen area with two ring induction hob, full sized oven and fridge, hand made oak shelving. The ensuite shower room with thermostatic shower, carved stone hand basin set on a hand crafted oak stand.
Handa has some beautiful features with galvanised metal switches, pewter hinges & handles and a feature wall of reclaimed wood.
Handa has Satellite TV, Wifi & Bluetooth speaker.
Outside is a Swedish style wood-fired hot tub, outdoor dining, and BBQ.
- Wood Fired Hot tub preheated on first night (* additional wood can be purchased on-site)
- Hot tub Turkish style towels
- Electric Heating
- Internal hobbit branded log burner
- Small Basket of logs
- Hot Water
- Fluffy Towels
- Bed linen
- Wifi (Limited due to being Satellite – okay for email and google browsing not streaming music/ films or gaming)
- Free-Sat TV (no players e.g. iplayer etc.)
- Hair Dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Charcoal BBQ
- Initial supply luxury Hand soap
- Sanitiser Gel
- Eco friendly washing up liquid
- Toilet Roll
- Washing up liquid
- Cleaning products (Anti-Bac spray etc)
- Salt/ Pepper
- Mini bottle olive oil
- Tea/ Coffee ( initial supply)
- Tunnocks Wafers
- Milk (cows milk only!)
If you have any allergies to the above please let us know.
A bundle consisting of a net bag of kiln dried hardwood, kindling, firelighters & small logs suitable for the internal log stove can be purchased if required for the cost of £9. (Only logs purchased from West coast Hideaways can be used within the log burners due to the specific size required – see T&C’s)