Named after the trees dotted about the croft, Rowan, sleeping two, has stunning sea views encompassing Loch Nedd, Lower Badcall and Handa Island.
A light grey colour to reflect the old stone byre it replaced Rowan has light oak flooring and a rustic pine feature wall.
A king sized bed, wood burning stove, delightful kitchen area with hob, oven, Belfast sink and fridge. The ensuite shower room has a rainfall shower, carved stone hand basin and oak furniture.
ROWAN – DOG FRIENDLY SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION
Rowan can accommodate a small dog on prior agreement, there is an additional cleaning fee of £20 for a pet stay. See our dog-friendly page for more information.
Outside on its private deck is a wood-burning hot tub, outdoor dining and BBQ.
- Wood Fired Hot tub preheated on first night (* additional wood can be purchased on-site)
- Hot tub Turkish style towels
- Electric Heating
- Internal hobbit branded log burner
- Small Basket of logs
- Hot Water
- Fluffy Towels
- Bed linen
- Wifi (Limited due to being Satellite – okay for email and google browsing not streaming music/ films or gaming)
- Free-Sat TV (no players e.g. iplayer etc.)
- Hair Dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Charcoal BBQ
- Initial supply luxury Hand soap
- Sanitiser Gel
- Eco friendly washing up liquid
- Toilet Roll
- Washing up liquid
- Cleaning products (Anti-Bac spray etc)
- Salt/ Pepper
- Mini bottle olive oil
- Tea/ Coffee ( initial supply)
- Tunnocks Wafers
- Milk (cows milk only!)
If you have any allergies to the above please let us know.
A bundle consisting of a net bag of kiln dried hardwood, kindling, firelighters & small logs suitable for the internal log stove can be pre-ordered or purchased during your stay. (Only logs purchased from West coast Hideaways can be used within the log burners due to the specific size required – see T&C’s)’